Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Computer Class
Yup, guess what, today we had TWO freakin' fire alarms! Like after the situation was clear the first time we all went back to class and about 2 minutes later upon entering "RAAAWRRR I'm an angry fire alarmm!!" That shit was EL Crazo.

Anywayyys. I don't know how to add people yet so for now I'm basically talking to myself. LOL!
posted by Gary @ 9:03 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At September 25, 2008 at 7:08 PM, Blogger ~Alyssa~ said…

    Hi garrett!

     
  • At September 27, 2008 at 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Garrett,
    My love for you burns like a Charizard's tail.
    Just thought I'd comment you in case you were bored and wanted to help me with my blog...again. T_T
    But if you don't WANT to, then DON'T. Okay, cutie?

    "six times nine is 42" ;3

    *mwah!*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me


Name: Gary
Home:
About Me: I... I want to go to sleep. Its 1:33 right now, I'm gonna go. ;O *YAWN*

Goodnight.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates